Action-driven research excellence.
Delivering public opinion and marketing
intelligence for over 35 years.
Full service market research, polling, and evaluation services.
Quantitative & qualitative market research methodologies. A tailored research program among our online, face-to-face, phone/mail, and innovation approaches to inform your decisions.
- Product development, pricing, and market demand assessment
- Customer/client satisfaction and attitude tracking
- Brand positioning, health, and creative testing
- Employee feedback, satisfaction, and engagement
- Consumer and shopper behaviour
MQO Research is proud to be ‘on the program’ for this year’s conference of the Canadian Research Insights Council’s (CRIC) 2023 annual conference, the Future
(ST.JOHN’S, NL) – Today, the Office of the Seniors’ Advocate of Newfoundland & Labrador released the report What We Heard: Engagement with Seniors, Family Members
(MONCTON, NB) – The Progressive Conservatives lost support and are now trailing the Liberal Party in New Brunswick, according to our latest Atlantic Matters poll.